NGV Community Forum
NGV Community Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Photo Gallery | Vote | Shopping

Choose your language translation:
 Recommend Us to your Friend!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Ask me anything about NGV!
 All Forums
 About the NGV Community
 SHOUTBOX is Here!
 Gara-gara nak jimat RM100/=
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

geoffreylee
Advanced Member

NGV:Yes
Since:Jul 2008
Proton
Proton Perdana
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

730 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2008 :  10:06:45 AM  Show Profile  Send geoffreylee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
To ensure "Workshop Accredidation" works well the followings are my suggestion

Owner of workshop must agree to their own client's review and forumer's posting in this forum.
Warrenty information and after sales service standard
Star ranking is grade based on equipment quality plus service standard.

Sponsored Links!

Let me invited you to join the Facebook group "NGV Car Owner (Malaysia) ".

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=745707545&k=3212YYR6PT2EXBG1XB2&oid=16296154366

Thanks,
NGV Car Owner (Malaysia)

Pls share your experience in the forum.. may it be bad or good.

Go to Top of Page

alwana
Starting NGV Member

NGV:Planning to install soon
Proton
Gen 2
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

11 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2008 :  11:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just my view. Think some of the KPi that should be included are
1) One stop service center
2) Standard installation method use as mention in the basic 101 ( tank brackets / tubing)
3) After sale service support given ( tuning service / system breakdown)
4) number of complaints / claims (not sure how to get this data base , maybe NGV user need to feedback)
5) General Qualty of work ( like housekeeping / neatness / car friendly )
6) Customer friendly ( additional training to new user / explaination on system)
7) any certicifation (?????? )

just my view
Go to Top of Page

azmi3388

Since:Oct 2006
Perodua
Kembara 1.3
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

39 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2008 :  9:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My suggestion !

Registered member is allowed to suggest the potential NGV installer provided they could prove of installation and the ownership of the car.

TQ
AZMI@$

Go to Top of Page

azmi3388

Perodua
Kembara 1.3
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

39 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2008 :  08:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi !

liewss80 - Yes, it is one of the w/shops in your list
gblack - Nope, that w/shop is not in your list.

Go to Top of Page

mohdnasir
Average Member

Since:Jun 2008
Proton
iswara 1.5 auto
(Carburetor)

Malaysia

180 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2008 :  3:00:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
brodher,
boleh bantu selesai masalah ke kalau naik kan rpm agar tak low bila tiba di trafic light & waktu jem
Go to Top of Page

azmi3388

Perodua
Kembara 1.3
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

39 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2008 :  10:35:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saudara Mohd Nasir - maafkan saya. Seperti yang saya nyatakan terdahulu saya sudah setahun setengah tidak menggunakan NGV. Maybe member2 lain di sini boleh membantu.

Saudara bad8076 - that w/shop is not in your list
Go to Top of Page

kjlee
Average Member

Since:Oct 2005
Toyota
corona 2.0 gli (1993)
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

138 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2008 :  1:27:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
azmi3388, sorry to know that u have quit ngv. maybe to reduce lost, u should find out if u could reregister for petrol use only and get the rebate rm625. good luck. would u be interested to sell your set?

Edited by - kjlee on 28/06/2008 6:40:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

azmi3388

Perodua
Kembara 1.3
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

39 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2008 :  5:43:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi kjlee!

Thanks for your advice.

Yes, I would like to sell off my gadget but :) without dismantling it. :) You know what I mean. When? Just waiting for my new car to arrive. I’ve booked it 4 months ago but there’s still no news.

The price!

The price will be determined by the current market value at the time when I get my new car and without additional cost to the NGV gadget. I might consider swapping the registration number.

TQVM
AZMI@$
Go to Top of Page

azmi3388

Perodua
Kembara 1.3
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

39 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2008 :  12:05:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saudara aceraider - all the w/shops are not on your list.

tq
AZMI@$

Go to Top of Page

drz
Starting NGV Member

Since:Aug 2006
Proton
Wira 1.3 Manual - 1995
(Carburetor)

Malaysia

24 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2008 :  7:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kpd Azmi3388

Pengalaman
Oktober 1996 - Beli kereta Nissan Sunny tahun 1984. Masa itu tak mampu hendak beli kereta tapi terpaksa beli di atas nasihat doktor untuk dapat anak.

April 2005 - Dari kereta Nissan Sunny kepada Kancil 660 tahun 1997. Kereta Nissan Sunny terlalu uzur. Isteri dapat kerja jauh dari rumah. Tukar kereta kerana faktor keselamatan.

Ogos 2006 - Setelah tahu tempat pemasangan ngv kawasan utara. Tukar kepada Rusa 1.3GX tahun 1996. Inginkan kenderaan yang lebih besar untuk keselesaan 4 orang anak. Kesian anak tidur tempat kaki kereta kancil. Hendak beli kereta baru tidak mampu dan tanggung pertambahan kos petrol rusa 1 1/2 kali kancil.

Masalah. Tunning rusa tidak ok untuk petrol. tukar kaburator, coil. setiap bulan masuk wad. biasanya sampai seminggu dok wad. bulan-bulan RM200 - RM400 untuk perbaiki benda yang sama.

Install mula RM3500. Pergi balik isi gas - 60 km. so guna 100km sahaja.

tong kedua RM1750 - Dapat jarak perjalanan 320km. jimat la perjalan ke prai.

Sept 2007 - Beli kereta kedua Myvi 1.3 baru setelah isteri boleh buat pinjaman Faktor utama beli Myvi sebab rusa selalu masuk wad. Patah kaki untuk pergi kerja.

Dis 2007 - Jual Rusa setelah sebulan pakai petrol. Beli Wira 1.3 kaburator tahun 1995. kos RM500 - RM1000 untuk pindahkan set ngv ke wira tapi saya jual set ngv ( 2 tong) pada harga RM1500. Tidak yakin dengan penggunaan ngv lagi.

29 Mei 2008 - Install semula ngv ke Wira. kos RM3200 setelah tidak tahan dengan penggunaan petrol. Alhamdulillah tiada masalah sampai kini. Kereta Myvi simpan. guna hanya jika ada urusan yang tidak boleh ambil dan hantar isteri.

Kos isteri pergi balik kerja guna Myvi RM5.95 sehari.

Hantar dan ambil isteri jalan yang berbeza RM 4.20 ( ngv )

idrz.
Go to Top of Page

Ajak
Starting NGV Member

Since:Sep 2008
Perodua
Kembara 1.3(A)
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

2 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2008 :  1:17:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
salam azmi, saya terlewat jumpa forum ni semasa pasang ngv pada kembara 1.3 auto, banyak masalah timbul selepas pemasangan, 5 kali pergi tuning tak selesai masalah, installer suggest convert to sequential! kena tamabah RM2000 lagi! biar betul! ape perlu saya buat?
Go to Top of Page

Ajak
Starting NGV Member

Since:Sep 2008
Perodua
Kembara 1.3(A)
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

2 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2008 :  1:25:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by azmi3388

Dear Sir

Thanks for your fruitful response. As per your suggestion to apply “Heat-Tolerant Silicone Gel around the TB Adapter surface, which touches the Throttle Body “.

I think the mechanic has done it - base on this assumption: -

a) I saw some sealant has been applied to that particular area/ surface. (Previously none)
b) Tuning sound has somewhat improved – now the engine will still run without me having to apply pressure to accelerator (tak payah tekan minyak/gas lagi), but the car masih bergegar dan masih mati-mati jugalah masa moving.

Giving the benefit of the doubt to the installer I assume this problem (engine mati) will be solved soon. I know he is trying very hard to improve my car’s performance. But the only obstacle - my free time is only on Saturday since my wife does not agree with me leaving the car behind. You know lah how many KM they drove my car previously. (Actually that Kembara is for my wife since her traveling distance is up to 80 KM per day as compared to me - 20 KM per day).

Anyway, although with the assumption that the hiccup will be resolved soon, I still have another major task / challenge to overcome. I.e.

To boost up my wife’s confidence level to drive using NGV. For the past few weeks she has found it a serious nightmare to use NGV, and her confidence level has dropped from zero to negative.

With that in mind, I am thinking of proceeding to the qualified installer to overcome all the issues. I don’t mind paying any reasonable charge in order to gain back my wife’s confidence level towards NGV.

After this coming Saturday (my appointment with the installer), regardless as to whether the problem will be solved or not, I think I still need to seek your professional help in order to boost up my wife’s confidence in using NGV. I am going to send email to admin soon on this matter and will bring my wife to see the professional concerned.

If this task fails (to boost up her confidence level), I will be left with no choice but to drive the Kembara. By taking this alternative I would not be gaining much benefit in terms of savings since my traveling distance is only 25% compare to her.

Thanks –

Go to Top of Page

azmi3388

Perodua
Kembara 1.3
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

39 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2008 :  4:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Salam ! saudara Ajak.

Maafkan saya !, saya tak dapat nak beri apa-apa nasihat kepada saudara kerana saya tidak lagi menggunakan NGV atas sebab-sebab keselamatan keluarga due to kereta tu asyik mati2 je. Walaupun peralatan NGV masih terpasang. Saya hanya guna NGV masa saya tunggu utk ambil anak saya dari kelas tambahan. Kereta tak jalan cuma kena tekan minyak saja.Org sekeliling pandang semacam saja mungkin mereka sangka banyak duit...minyak mahal tapi masih press minyak :)
Go to Top of Page

hijau
Junior NGV Member

Since:Sep 2004
Proton
Iswara 1.5
(Carburetor)

Malaysia

54 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2008 :  12:47:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit hijau's Homepage  Click to see hijau's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dear Azmi & Ajak,

Kembara tuning can be resolved with a stable idling and reasonable power during pickup. However so, it will operate on a higher gas consumption level.

In our opinion, it is best that kembara should avoid Mixer system as performance is limited. It is better to use Sequential Injection System, but it will cost as much as the car.drx

Go to Top of Page

azmi3388

Perodua
Kembara 1.3
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

39 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2008 :  3:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Drx - long time no see you. Thanks

AZMI@$
Go to Top of Page

ismamin

Since:Feb 2008
Proton
Iswara Aeroback 1.3
(Carburetor)

Malaysia

25 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2009 :  3:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by azmi3388

Hi Drx - long time no see you. Thanks

according to one of the installer....Kembara not suitable for conversion....lot of problem...maybe the electronic system is the factor....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: