NGV Community Forum

Prepaid4U.Net Your Mobile Lifestyle
NGV Community Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Photo Gallery | Vote | Shopping

Choose your language translation:
 Recommend Us to your Friend!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Ask me anything about NGV!
 All Forums
 NGV Download
 Latest NGV Station in Malaysia (Softcopy)
 Tuning for OMVL system
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

billyyeoh
Starting NGV Member

NGV:Yes
Since:Sep 2008
NAZA
Citra 2.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

18 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  3:30:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am staying in Penang and has installed OMVL set to my Naza Citra for the past 2 years. Normally I tuned my car at N**E NGV in JUru. But recently, I went there and most of the staff that used to be very helpful is not there anymore. The only staff they have is very disappointing as he is severely lacking in knowledge and was very rude. Is there any where else I can tune my car in Penang?

Sponsored Links!

nofear

Since:Jun 2007
Proton
Waja Campro 1.6A
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

41 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  08:50:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see nofear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'd check all the NGV installer and non of them can tune the OMLV sequential system due to equipment and software. You will need to cross yuor finger and hope that the system does not go wrong. Mine have problem before where tunning is out, but luckily somehow it goes back normal.

by the way, may my i know where is this N**E NGV juru location? near to what builtding or road? i can't find it using GPS

Sponsored Links!

Go to Top of Page

bencklim
Senior NGV Member

Since:Feb 2008
Nissan
Cefiro 3.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

461 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  4:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm using OMVL too.. But why you need tuning? you adjust the regulator?? Normally no need to do tunung as it will not change unless you tough the mechanical part.

Ben.
www.flashlube.com.my
Go to Top of Page

purple_EJ7
Average Member

Proton
Wira 1.3 (M)
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

248 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2010 :  01:30:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit purple_EJ7's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
by the way, may my i know where is this N**E NGV juru location? near to what builtding or road? i can't find it using GPS

I don't know if this is useful but my garmin shows the coordinate as N 05° 18.974' E 100° 25.917'. The shop name is U+ara Auto. It's somewhere near the 4 tier junction with the traffic light on the right side. If you go any further you'll end up at Kuala Juru where people always go for seafood.

Today I met someone (driving a citra) at Taman Selasih station having the same tuning problem (omvl sequential) at this shop. He ended up replacing the whole system with a mixer type at another shop in nibong tebal.

I know Azahari from Sol Luna (or Li Auto) used to install this system but I'm not sure if he can tune it for you. Can try and ask.

http://www.anggunbistari.co.cc/
Go to Top of Page

billyyeoh
Starting NGV Member

Since:Sep 2008
NAZA
Citra 2.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

18 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2010 :  12:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the late reply as I was away. Thank you for the replies.Yes,purple_EJ7 that is the shop that I want to. I normally will tune the system once every 6 months. Otherwise the car will jerk especially at rest. Recently went there for the tuning and found that the staff is very unfriendly and not helpful. Changed NGV filter and did tuning. Charges is RM120 + RM 45 for tuning.
Go to Top of Page

bencklim
Senior NGV Member

Nissan
Cefiro 3.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

461 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2010 :  2:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
change the filter cost you rm 120! wow.. really expensive..

Ben.
www.flashlube.com.my
Go to Top of Page

purple_EJ7
Average Member

Proton
Wira 1.3 (M)
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

248 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2010 :  08:49:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit purple_EJ7's Homepage  Reply with Quote
billyyeoh,
I think there's something else that is wrong with your car. How come you need to tune every 6 months? My car is good since the 3rd tuning at the beginning of installation and that is about 2 years ago. It is still running perfectly.
The shop also charged for tuning? I thought it is free for their customers. This makes me think of buying the interface cable and tune it myself in future.

http://www.anggunbistari.co.cc/
Go to Top of Page

bencklim
Senior NGV Member

Nissan
Cefiro 3.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

461 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2010 :  12:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where to get the ori OMVL CHEAP... filter?? thinking of S'pore or Thai.. any contact??

Ben.
www.flashlube.com.my
Go to Top of Page

mann
Junior NGV Member

Since:Jul 2008
Proton
wira 1.5 (M) sedan
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

75 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  7:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi...u cn go to n**e kulim...i think ngv filter is rm80 there..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: